National Interest Waiver
National Interest Waiver NIW Video Series
Select Three Categories from List Below to Qualify
National Interest Waiver (NIW) Video Presentation Series Part 2
Welcome to part two in our National Interest Waiver video presentation. In this section we’re going to at the specific requirements you must meet in order to be considered a viable NIW candidate. Ok – let’s get started.
In the first presentation of this series we opened up the discussion as to what activities may be considered as perhaps being in the National Interest.
- Ability to improve the US economy
- Ability to improve wages and working conditions of US workers
- Ability to improve educational and training programs for the US
- Ability to improve healthcare
- Ability to provide more affordable housing
- Ability to improve the environment and natural resources
- Admission is requested by an interested US government agency
Now we’re going to look at specific areas of qualification, expertise and experience that might be considered minimum requirements for consideration. Ok – from this list of seven categories you will be required to satisfy at least three categories: –
1. Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability; [More…]
2. Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation; [More…]
3. A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation; [More…]
4. Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability; [More…]
5. Membership in a professional association(s); [More…]
6. Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations; [More…]
7. Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable. [More…]
In the next presentation we’ll take each of these seven requirements in turn and discuss them further.
US Immigration Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram
Chris M. Ingram LL.M., ESQ – Immigration Attorney
Admitted in New York.
Practice Specializing in US Immigration Law
401 Wilshire Boulevard, 12th Floor,
[Cross Streets 4th and Wilshire]
Tel: 310 496 4292
Everyday the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram provides a comprehensive range of US Immigration expertise. We also provide a free consultation for our prospective clients.
Please note that nothing contained in this website or link therefrom shall be regarded as providing legal advice. Please contact us directly for legal advice specific to your situation. Thank You.
Specializing in the E2 Visa, EB1 Green Card, L-1A Visa and O1 Visa and K1 Visa Marriage-Based Immigration. Attorney Chris M. Ingram is dedicated to providing the very best in US Immigration legal representation. Enjoy our website.
Important Notice: Please note that all videos created by the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram are intended as general information only and not specific legal advice pertaining your case. If you would like specific legal advice on any immigration matter please do not hesitate to contact this law office accordingly. All pictorial images used in these videos and the website in general are licensed stocked images and not portraits, or otherwise, of anyone from the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram, nor of its clients unless otherwise indicated by name. All images are used solely for illustrative purposes only. Copyright 2010-2015 All Rights Reserved.