O-1A Visa Checklist: Aliens of Extraordinary Ability in Science and Business
Satisfy Three Categories From List Below and Claim Your O1-A Visa Today
If you could satisfy (A), or score at least 3 from these 8 options, even at a stretch, then this would be an excellent start.
(A) Receipt of a major, internationally-recognized award, such as the Nobel Prize, or
1. Documentation of the alien’s receipt of nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor; [More…]
2. Documentation of the alien’s membership in associations in the field for which classification is sought, which require outstanding achievements of their members, as judged by recognized national or international experts in their disciplines or fields; [More…]
3. Published material in professional or major trade publications or major media about the alien, relating to the alien’s work in the field for which classification is sought, which shall include the title, date, and author of such published material, and any necessary translation; [More…]
4. Evidence of the alien’s participation on a panel, or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or in an allied field of specialization for which classification is sought; [More…]
5. Evidence of the alien’s original scientific, scholarly or business-related contributions of major significance in the field; [More…]
6. Evidence of the alien’s authorship of scholarly articles in the field, in professional journals or other major media; [More…]
7. Evidence that the alien has been employed in a critical or essential capacity for organizations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation; [More…]
8. Evidence that the alien has commanded and now commands a high salary or other remuneration for services, evidenced by contracts or other reliable evidence. [More…]
US Immigration Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram
Chris M. Ingram LL.M., ESQ – Immigration Attorney
Admitted in New York.
Practice Specializing in US Immigration Law
401 Wilshire Boulevard, 12th Floor,
[Cross Streets 4th and Wilshire]
Tel: 310 496 4292
Everyday the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram provides a comprehensive range of US Immigration expertise. We also provide a free consultation for our prospective clients.
Please note that nothing contained in this website or link therefrom shall be regarded as providing legal advice. Please contact us directly for legal advice specific to your situation. Thank You.
Specializing in the E2 Visa, EB1 Green Card, L-1A Visa and O1 Visa and K1 Visa Marriage-Based Immigration. Attorney Chris M. Ingram is dedicated to providing the very best in US Immigration legal representation. Enjoy our website.
Important Notice: Please note that all videos created by the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram are intended as general information only and not specific legal advice pertaining your case. If you would like specific legal advice on any immigration matter please do not hesitate to contact this law office accordingly. All pictorial images used in these videos and the website in general are licensed stocked images and not portraits, or otherwise, of anyone from the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram, nor of its clients unless otherwise indicated by name. All images are used solely for illustrative purposes only. Copyright 2010-2015 All Rights Reserved.