Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram

US Visas for BAFTA Industry Professionals

BAFTA Academy Circle Member

BAFTA Academy Circle Member

BAFTA Los Angeles, California, USA

We are delighted to have been accepted into The British Academy of Film and Television Arts, Los Angeles’ Academy Circle.

Our goal is to provide whatever support we can to making BAFTA better for its members.

As Immigration lawyers, founded by fellow Brit Chris Montague Ingram ESQ in 2003, we have had a long history of helping British Citizens and other international Film and TV professionals relocate to the United States.

The American Dream is Alive and Well
Home / EB1 Home  / O1-A Home / O-1B Home

Best US Visas for Working in the US

The best visas for working in the US are the O1-A /O-1B visa or the EB-1 Green card. The O1-A /O-1B visa is great if you already have a project lined up or booked. The EB1 green card is appropriate for those who want to live in the US permanently or do not have a sponsor. Yes, many top professionals can self-sponsor their own green cards. In fact, all of the testimonials featured below are from clients who self-sponsored EB1 green cards, unless it is noted that they arrived on an O-1 visa.

Continued Support for BAFTA Members

As BAFTA Academy Circle members, we want to throw our support into helping as many Film and TV professionals relocate to the US. To show our support we will offer a 5% discount on all of our legal services for BAFTA members.

We will also provide free consultations. If you’d like to discuss your case, give us a call or complete our online inquiry questionnaire along with your Bio. We’ll contact you and set up your free consultation with one of our specialists.

Approval Gallery  – People Like You

Below is a sample of the type of our clients who have worked Film and TV, and, as you can see, their talents are diverse.

If your goal is to simply come over for a pre-booked job then you will need the O-1B visa. Please click here for the O-1B.

Qualifying for an EB1 Self-Sponsored Green Card 

All you have to do is be able to satisfy 3 of the categories below. If the answer is yes, give us a call to confirm and then we’ll get the ball rolling. Good luck!

Immigration Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram

Immigration Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram

US Immigration Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram
Chris M. Ingram LL.M., ESQ – Immigration Attorney
Admitted in New York.
Practice Specializing in US Immigration Law
401 Wilshire Boulevard, 12th Floor,
Santa Monica,
California 90401
Tel: 310 496 4292

Everyday the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram provides a comprehensive range of US Immigration expertise. We also provide a free consultation for our prospective clients.

Please note that nothing contained in this website or link therefrom shall be regarded as providing legal advice. Please contact us directly for legal advice specific to your situation. Thank You.

Specializing in the E2 Visa, EB1 Green Card, L-1A Visa and O1 Visa and K1 Visa Marriage-Based Immigration. Attorney Chris M. Ingram is dedicated to providing the very best in US Immigration legal representation. Enjoy our website.

Important Notice: Please note that all videos created by the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram are intended as general information only and not specific legal advice pertaining your case. If you would like specific legal advice on any immigration matter please do not hesitate to contact this law office accordingly. All pictorial images used in these videos and the website in general are licensed stocked images and not portraits, or otherwise, of anyone from the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram, nor of its clients unless otherwise indicated by name. All images are used solely for illustrative purposes only. Copyright 2010-2015 All Rights Reserved.